Wednesday, October 28, 2009

oh happy DAY!

hello (:

Thanksgiving is not until next month *google says so.* but mommy decided to celebrate a month ahead so...

HAPPY THANKS GIVING (:

here's a list of all the things I'm grateful for:
GOD
my happy healthy family
friends (real ones :D)
malaysia
cars
rain
the sun
computers
internet
apple (thank god for the iPhone)
blogger
cameras
telephones
handphones
television
music (frank sinatra,ella fitzegrald *I hope I spelt it right, louis armstrong, nat king cole, ELVIS!!*the beatles, bee gees *I like them okay!!!*,jason m'raz,john mayer,zee avi, norah jones ......)
PINK!!!!!
bags! (preferably burberry,prada,chloe,oh and poppy by coach*only poppy)
umbrellas
ballet flats
air-conditioning
rebina
oreos
animals *insects excluded *that includes butterflies ):*


I'm lazy not going to continue.

BYEBYE :D








No comments:

Post a Comment