Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Attempt #1

I am going to try to revive this blog (:
because I made an oath to freaking not let this blog die (:
for what....I don't know (:
yumey's a kiddo, so I have to step up and be responsible
......


I'm so responsible, I scare me :O

anyway...... I'm here (:
so I shall start with my police post
I look really retarded and ghostly.
don't say I didn't warn you okay
I had nyonya food with JP (:
mommy wants to be nyonya/korean/jap.
I telll you it's the media's fault ):
oh did you know I'm like 1/9876543210 nyonya :o
my KEAI scissors (:
PIHAK POLIS!!!!!
he thinks I'm smelly D:
it's a real GUN!!!! I swear (:
he took out the bullets ):
boo ):


ice-cream (:

earlier that morning I feel like a tower next to them =.=
and yes I do know I look stupid but I like the skirt o.o
this is from long long ago (:


and that's it.


BYE :D



No comments:

Post a Comment